Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Smiles

My blogging friend SunnySusan has awarded me with this "You Make Me Smile Award"


This is what the person that created this award says about it- "the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose a couple bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you."

Although I haven't been blogging or even commenting much lately, I have been thankful to read many of your blogs & continue to enjoy them in my blogging absence.

So, now it is my turn to pass it on this award:
Almost all of your blogs make me smile on a daily basis, but these ones get my special award for today :)

LGS at Realm of the Lone Grey Squirrel - usually your blogs crack me up, other times they are serious and almost always informative and an interesting cultural look at Malaysia. I appreciate your blog!

Barb at I Am Mrs. Miles - I always learn & see things that make me smile on your blog

Amrita at Yesu's Garden - I so enjoy coming to your blog & learning about your culture, especially the things you are cooking. And your faith & compassion for your fellow man is so inspiring!

Karla at Looking Towards Heaven - I get giggles almost every time I read your blog about your family life and the antics of you and your kids. Thanks for sharing this glimpse into your world of smiles.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Becky and your phots bring color into my day.

    Thanks for your prayers.I am feeling better. Sometimes we just have to let things go and wait on the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky.... you certainly deserve ANY award bestowed upon you for your faithfulness to your Christian beliefs and unwaavering ability to keep me constantly interetsed enough to return! Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanks Becky! This comes when I need it mostest. I'll try to do it justice next blog entry... just caught up in a mass of work right now. Let's book a coffee 'soons possible. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads Beck! You make me smile too! Keep taking those wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    I always enjoy reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. You're blog is one I always look forward to visiting and God has used it a few times to remind me of His word.

    ReplyDelete