Friday, January 22, 2010

Knock




Can this really be January??

"...knock and it will be opened to you.". ~ Matthew 7:7

So perhaps God is going to open some doors to us afterall this month. It may not be the ones we were hoping for or expecting. But perhaps something greater than our expectations. And wouldn't that be amazing.

It's funny (or not so funny) how one can get jaded after so many failed desires and expectations. It's hard to have joy or excitement when you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop. But trying despite past disappointments regardless.

The house viewing didn't go as we hoped but it was ok. That home and property was clearly not for us. We'll keep looking though as we work thru this other opportunity.

I'm just trying to have faith that God is God and He always knows what He's doing.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you. ~ Matthew 6:33



Posted by Becky using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. And how I ache and am impatient for you. How my mind draws to ALL the comforting and well-meant (but sometimes not well thought out) cliches. But I won't subject you to them. All I can say is your disappointments grieve me too & if there were any way I could help hurry up the process I would. Instead I just say I am here, I'm praying and waiting with anticipation for THE DAY.

    And in the meantime if one needs a coffee, chocolatey treat and a good friend - I'm it!

    Mrs. Barb

    ReplyDelete