Monday, January 18, 2010

Lazy Blogging :)

A strange thing happens when your computer dies... You find new and easier ways to keep the status quo!

My laptop croaked on the weekend and I was lamenting it's death and wondering how I could continue to blog. My friend Barb came for a lovely visit today and "showed me the way"!! Hello iPhone blogging!!

So as I type this I am comfortably laying in my bed all cozy and feeling oh-so lazy.
I will get back to posting a more thoughtful post soon but just had to try out this comfy new style of blogging before I force myself to sit up and pull out my Bible!!

In the meantime here's a quick snapshot of the joy of my heart riding his bike this morning.

Wishing you all cozy lazy ways to blog. Goodnight.


- Posted by Becky using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to "enable" you to blog again - I guess it's me who ultimately gets the reward, right? Ethan is SO adorable and it was sweetness to my soul to be around a "little people" for the afternoon.

    I thank you for the delicious pie - haha, I thought of you the entire time I worked out!

    You have such a gift for writing, Becky - I often find good spiritual food for my soul when I visit here. I look forward to your next post.

    * Barb *

    ReplyDelete