Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just Keep Swimming

When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming... swimming... swimming. Just keep swimming! ~ Dorie - from Finding Nemo

Dorie has been my MSN display pic for about two weeks now. Every time I see her I think "Just Keep Swimming". And it makes me smile. Strange Disney theology but its a powerful & true message.

Sometimes, life & circumstances are crappy. Like when you're surrounded by grumpies, or if you are frustrated, impatient, sad or mad. You can't just float in one place for eternity so what's the next best option. Keep Swimming! Keep going! Carry on!

Thanks Dorie - your advice is gold!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how such a small piece of advice can go such a long way! Thanks Becky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack - my fins get so tired some days!!! haha You keep treading my sweet fwend!

    ReplyDelete