Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One Last Reminder

One last reminder that February is indeed STILL WINTER. Our normally brown end of February was blanketed with glistening white this morning. Spectacular & beautiful! I couldn't resist running out in my backyard with my camera before work. A bit dark still but I knew by lunch time, the icy magic covering each branch & twig would be gone!


And I was right, the sun since came out & the winter wonder melted back to our regular brown!


But I still managed to get a few shots to share...





Honor and majesty are before Him;Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. Psalm 96:6

2 comments:

  1. You captured it beautifully Beck! Thanks for sharing - it sure did disappear quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend - thanks for your comment and I too, look forward to a walk with you! In regard to your previous blog entry - and this one... I think you might like to read our last Sword and Trowel... its right along these lines:

    http://www.pulpit-series.blogspot.com/

    oh, and YES - Peru is 'BECK'oning! haha

    ReplyDelete